I have a shipping policy set up for UPS Shipping that is used in a Non-Freight configuration. Under International I have 5 service types
1. UPS Standard to Canada (Canada)
2. USPS Priority Mail International (WorldWide)
3. UPS WorldWide Express (WorldWide)
4. UPS WorldWide Saver (WorldWide)
5. UPS WorldWide Expedited (WorldWide)
I am now getting messages indicating Package weight is over the weight limit for server USPS Priority Mail International. The Maximum weight is 70 lbs. Does this mean my freight now has to be over 70 and my UPS has to be 70 or under?