Triplexita

Deleting Magento child product not delete ebay variant

Hi i have some problems.... When child product of configurable are deleted fom magento they not deleted or updated quantity in ebay an i sell product that i not have in my store.

This also when my child are delete from my datawherehouse software. They not deleted from ebay listing

• Upvote 1

I have write to m2e pro support about this big problem of software but they everiday write to me that no support with free plan. This ok but how can we buy professional plan if i have big big bug and negative seller performance and negative feedback becouse they have big problem aboutcthis more customer write to m2esupport and they notxresolve this? This is not is support tiket ... This is becouse m2e pro have big problem with magento child product and they not aolve this.

The cimmunitycis desert and i can't work..... Deleting Children magento priduct ... Not delete or stop variant in ebay listing..... 

This is big big risk for your ebay account negativecfeedback and bad performance. No good 

They not solve this bug

• Upvote 1

hi have wrote more email to m2e pro support about deleting child bug and they wrote that this not is bug.

But i think that this is big big bug and more dangerous for ebay seller account.

Vlada wrote to me that no support for free account , but this is no support required but bug report about big dangerous problems for more ebay seller account.

After they wrote: This issue has nothing to do with a bug and is likely related to non-compliance with eBay requirements .

But i think that not is exact that they wrote and resend this email:

Vlada sorry,
but what you write, it is not correct.
I write this because "pro m2 and" reflects as much as possible on the marketplace and on ebay the megento logic and magento allows an operator to delete a child product.

It is exactly what you say, but it's only half true. It is claimed that eBay does not allow to do some things.

I know very well that even in the ebay site, if I want to clear a variant I have to set new prices and quantities of all variants.

But it is not correct to leave the products on ebay, products that a seller no longer has. This is also very dangerous for the reputation of a seller, which is the first thing to which all amazon and ebay sellers have to do primary care. Otherwise account receives negative feedback or even may be closed forever.

The seller is likely to sell what has not, and this is very dangerous. Worse than the plague.

Many vendors have in magento, and in the management program thousands of products with variants and sometimes variants are eliminated, or by magento or from a management that is used.

Magento allows itself to do this. It is incorrect to leave ebay orphan variants with superior stock to 0 if the child no longer exists in magento.

If you can not delete the version on ebay, the most correct thing is to put the stock of the variant that has been cleared to 0 on ebay, when the child product has been eliminated in magneto. This for the main interest of protecting the reputation of 'account ebay

This is a big bug very dangerous for many sellers who also have an automated loading system exhaust products in magento with perl script, csv or remote database, magento magmas, and other system.

The most correct thing and that does not put at risk the account is put the child inventory deleted to 0 on ebay.

At least for the safety of a seller, you should allow a configuration parameter to handle this case very dangerous, so how you handled it very well the problem of duplicate names adverts.

This problem of orphan variants is a real bomb for a seller, something that can cause the failure of an entire company, and it is not possible to continually monitor thousands of products.

I hope that you understand what this is a big problem and an application bug.

very risky that does not allow many to use m2 and pro

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Triplexita said:

hi have wrote more email to m2e pro support about deleting child bug and they wrote that this not is bug.

But i think that this is big big bug and more dangerous for ebay seller account.

Vlada wrote to me that no support for free account , but this is no support required but bug report about big dangerous problems for more ebay seller account.

After they wrote: This issue has nothing to do with a bug and is likely related to non-compliance with eBay requirements .

But i think that not is exact that they wrote and resend this email:

Vlada sorry,
but what you write, it is not correct.
I write this because "pro m2 and" reflects as much as possible on the marketplace and on ebay the megento logic and magento allows an operator to delete a child product.

It is exactly what you say, but it's only half true. It is claimed that eBay does not allow to do some things.

I know very well that even in the ebay site, if I want to clear a variant I have to set new prices and quantities of all variants.

But it is not correct to leave the products on ebay, products that a seller no longer has. This is also very dangerous for the reputation of a seller, which is the first thing to which all amazon and ebay sellers have to do primary care. Otherwise account receives negative feedback or even may be closed forever.

The seller is likely to sell what has not, and this is very dangerous. Worse than the plague.

Many vendors have in magento, and in the management program thousands of products with variants and sometimes variants are eliminated, or by magento or from a management that is used.

Magento allows itself to do this. It is incorrect to leave ebay orphan variants with superior stock to 0 if the child no longer exists in magento.

If you can not delete the version on ebay, the most correct thing is to put the stock of the variant that has been cleared to 0 on ebay, when the child product has been eliminated in magneto. This for the main interest of protecting the reputation of 'account ebay

This is a big bug very dangerous for many sellers who also have an automated loading system exhaust products in magento with perl script, csv or remote database, magento magmas, and other system.

The most correct thing and that does not put at risk the account is put the child inventory deleted to 0 on ebay.

At least for the safety of a seller, you should allow a configuration parameter to handle this case very dangerous, so how you handled it very well the problem of duplicate names adverts.

This problem of orphan variants is a real bomb for a seller, something that can cause the failure of an entire company, and it is not possible to continually monitor thousands of products.

I hope that you understand what this is a big problem and an application bug.

very risky that does not allow many to use m2 and pro

I agree with you, it should be authomatic and not manually, as it seems to be.

Could you please paste also Vlada reply?

Thanks

...... From m2e pro  support

We understand your concern regarding the threat of keeping variation on eBay which is no more available in Magento. 

However, M2E Pro is developed to function in accordance with the channel API requirements and if a product was listed on eBay with one set of options and they are saved there, then when a number of options changes, eBay does not recognize the change.

Our developers have been reviewing possible workarounds which can be undertaken in this case to get over the error. We expect the technical modifications to be implemented within the next month which should resolve the situation you are now experiencing. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

M2e pro is a big software but the child bug is very very problem.

This not respect magento logic.

If added child to configurable ... Not added to listing ....must delete product and adding this again

If deleted child .... Not deleted to ebay 

This morecbig big problem for acount.

Again must delete and re add

But if not possible do manually if i  have 100.000 10.000 1000 but also 500 product with variants as shoes or t-shird ..... If add  size all must delete and re add.

If i sell shoes uk8 size .... Delete product and re add..

But if i se 100 shoes every day this not possible ... And when new variations addedcto my shop .... Pink 42 , red 38 ....readd every day manually ....

Crazy