Sign in to follow this  
Gardinia

Product with the same SKU is found in other M2E Pro Listing that is created from the same Merchant ID for the same Marketplace

Hi,

I'm having a lot of trouble listing a fair few of our configurable products on Amazon. We have purchased barcodes for these products and are creating new listings on Amazon.

The majority of the products I have left to list are giving this error: "Product with the same SKU is found in other M2E Pro Listing that is created from the same Merchant ID for the same Marketplace."

From what I can see only the configurable had gone though and that was incomplete in seller central, no child products had actually been created on Amazon. With this in mind I have deleted the incomplete listing from Amazon, then removed the product from M2E's Amazon listing.

After that I have waited 24 hours for the product to be removed from Amazons systems, as Amazon suggest.

However for these 35 products I just keep getting the error i mentioned above. I'm sure non of the SKU's are listed with any other product we have on Amazon, so am at a bit of a loss to what is actually causing this.

I've tried to list these remaining products with no success multiple times, remove them from M2E and add them again with little success.

If anyone can assist that would be much appreciated,

Thank you.

Edited by Gardinia
Added additional information
  • Like 1

From what I know such information of product like SKU, ASIN remains in Amazon catalogue even after you stop listing and delete product from Seller Central. That is why you still receive an error from Amazon about SKU existing. I am not sure how long Amazon keeps this information but as long as it is there you will not be able to use previous sku for listing products. As a resolution you need to change SKU title in product configurations or  you could  set an option Generate SKU in Listing Settings.

• Like 1