Nebelkind

Fulfillment Latency (fulfillment_latency)

Hello guys!

How to set the Fulfillment Latency attribute (code: fulfillment_latency; german seller central: "Bearbeitungszeit der Bestellung"  or german flat-file: "Vorlaufzeit für die Lieferung") in m2e, which can be set in seller central and in flat file on a per product basis. I can neither find it in m2e as a product specific nor in any policy. Default value seems to be 1 (as stated in seller central) but we need higher fulfillment latency for some products)

May anyone help?

Kind regards

If you mean where it is possible to set up configurations for handling time it should be set up in Selling listing settings in the 'additional settings' section.

Hello,

in my client's installation (M2E 6.4.0, Magento 1.9.2.2) the option is not there. Please, tell me how can i change the default value (1) to any other value.

Kind regards

Edited by qbnm

Yes, it is in listing settings. Go to your listing and in the upper part there is the settings button. The days entered there are added to your shipping time by amazon when calculating the expected delivery date on the product detail page and in cart. 

Hello everybody,
I have the same problem.
I found the appropriate setting in M2e and set it to 5 days. But how do I get the value transferred to Amazon, especially with existing offers?

On eBay, such changes are updated directly in the background. At Amazon, even a manual update doesn't help. In M2e the status is "[Revise is Scheduled ...]" but even after a successful execution, Sellercentral still shows a processing time of 2 days.

I would be really happy about any help.

many Greetings
Alexander