Timo

list dependend on attribute

Hi,

is it possible to define an attribute on which it is decided wether to list a product (Auto Add/Remove Tools) or not? I can not find a configuration for this? I only want to automatic list the products, if an attribute matches a specific value.

Any ideas?

Timo

What version of magento are you using? In Auto Add/Remove rules you specify whether the product should be added into M2E Pro listing when it is created in magento catalog or not and which channel category should be assigned to it. Further, the product will be listed based on List rules provided in synchronization policy. For the version of m2e for magento v.1.x.x the conditions of these rules are set up so that the product was listed when its qty or status is available. 

The ability to set up rules based on value of magento attributes is available in the latest  version of m2e for magento v.2.

https://docs.m2epro.com/display/RNMagento2/M2E+Pro+Version+-+1.1.3#M2EProVersion-1.1.3-AbilitytosetAdvancedConditionsinSynchronizationPolicybasedonMagentoProductAttribute

Hi J.B.

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately we use Magento 1.x.

Anyone who has developed this requirement on his own in Mageno 1.x ?

Hello,

I have the same need as Timo, I need to adjust the auto add rules based on magento attribute, but i am still not ready to update to magento 2.0.

So i have though of another solution, and was wondering if adding multiple rules (auto add) will both be considered,

meaning that if i add 1 rule that only monitors category X, and another rule that monitors category Y, will the product be auto added to the listing only if it is added to both categories on magento (cat X and cat Y)? or all the products that are added to category X and all the products that are added to category Y on magento, will be added to the listing?

is it an "AND" or "OR" rule?

thanks