Nammc

Magento Orders not being created

When an order comes through from eBay into Magento, it appears on the Sell On eBay > Sales Grid as expected.

However, the Magento order isn't being created. I have to select Create Order from the Actions Menu.

No errors appear in the M2E Pro Logs.

My Settings Are

• Sell on eBay > Listings > "List" > Edit Settings > Synchronisation > Schedule > Enabled
  • Sell On eBay > Configuration > Synchronisation > Inventory Enabled > Yes
  • Sell On eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Create Order in Magento > Yes
  • Sell On eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Create Magento Order When > Checkout is Completed*
  • Sell On eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Reserve Quantity > 2 days*

*Not my ideal setting, but been changing to test.

Am I missing anything obvious?

We are having the same problem.  However, we have 2 eBay accounts, and one is working fine, the other is listing fine, but orders are not coming in.  There's no difference in settings between the two accounts.  No response from support, and disappointed to see this post being ignored here.

On 11/30/2016 at 4:42 PM, Nammc said:

When an order comes through from eBay into Magento, it appears on the Sell On eBay > Sales Grid as expected.

However, the Magento order isn't being created. I have to select Create Order from the Actions Menu.

No errors appear in the M2E Pro Logs.

My Settings Are

• Sell on eBay > Listings > "List" > Edit Settings > Synchronisation > Schedule > Enabled
  • Sell On eBay > Configuration > Synchronisation > Inventory Enabled > Yes
  • Sell On eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Create Order in Magento > Yes
  • Sell On eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Create Magento Order When > Checkout is Completed*
  • Sell On eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Reserve Quantity > 2 days*

*Not my ideal setting, but been changing to test.

Am I missing anything obvious?

Most probably, your issue is related to your server configuration. The symptoms look like synchronization process is interrupted by server and not completed in full.

Please ensure that memory_limit and max_execution time configuration values have appropriate values.

If your web server is LiteSpeed, then this article might be useful for you: https://support.m2epro.com/knowledgebase/664963-m2e-pro-cron-executing-with-litespeed-web-server/

I can confirm that these 2 variables are set well above the recommended settings. It also does not explain why Debnroo has 1 that works and 1 that doesn't.

Did anyone manage to solve this problem as I've been experiencing the same for the last few weeks.

I can list items on eBay no problem, when purchased, I'm getting the payment and sales notification emails, but the order isn't being created in Magento the same as Nammc is experiencing, the only way to get the order created is to manually synchronise...

Sell on eBay > Configuration > Synchronisation > click the 'Synchronize' button

I've checked the settings and they are the same as Nammc, except...

Sell On eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Orders > Create Magento Order When > Immediately (not Checkout is Completed)

I haven't checked the memory_limit and max_execution configuration, does anyone know what the recommended values are so I can check with my host, although these haven't been changed before or since this problem started.

Thanks and I hope someone can shed a bit of light on this.

Hydro, I'm still actively having to manually check (and then add the order to Magento) on a daily basis before our daily cut-off. Please keep this post updated if you do find a solution.

Thanks

• Upvote 1