Sign in to follow this  
Bazmcc

Magento 2.3.3 - M2epro cannot import ebay orders

Error message on ebay orders:

Magento Order was not created. Reason: Failed address validation: Email has a wrong format

Any solution to this? it's affecting my stock control among other things.  The emails are all fine.  It worked before the magento 2.3.3 upgrade.

I've got this issue too.. any word from support on this.. everything else seems to be working. I've tried editing the email address by editing the ebay order in the m2epro admin section and then creating the order manually but it still rejects it.

We are seeing this issue with M1 since installing SUPEE 11219 patch, this patch has the same password requirements as M2.3.3.

Look at Orders log for an error along these lines "Magento Order was not created. Reason: The password must have at least 7 characters. Leading or trailing spaces will be ignored."

I believe M2E is creating user accounts in Magento to import users with a password that does not satisfy the new password requirements.

Edited by Flipmedia

Anna from support had a look and managed to resolve this for me. In M2epro>configuration>accounts>**EBAY ACCOUNT88>orders I had the customer settings set to guest. This meeded to be create new and then everything started working..

I had a developer look at this issue and as far as I know it was being caused by a problem when an empty email was being passed from the ebay api.

I can double check and see what the fix was.

I now have different issues but i will post another thread about those.

ndod2016 is correct. Thanks! However, you can temporarily disable these lines from /vendor/magento/module-sales/Model/Order ,  in order to keep the configurations.

if (!filter_var($address->getEmail(), FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL)) {
            $warnings[] = 'Email has a wrong format';
        }

My issue started right after upgrading to magento 2.3.4 and the latest version of M2ePro.
I hope we can find a solution for this.

Edited by Matthewonassis

Hi! I have same issue with magento 1.7.0.2 after last security patch.

Same reason asking for at least 7 characters in the password.

Is fixed in last version of the m2epro extension or someone can share any patch?

Thank you!