IShop Dev

M2Epro Delete existing Product from Magento Store automatically and without notification

Hi guys!

this is my first post, I hope can find answers for my questions.

I have a store in Magento with m2epro connecting and syncing my products on ebay.

Just today, one product has been deleted from magento store without any notification. The ebay ad for the product expired few minutes after the product cancellation.

I googled a lot but it seems no one had my same issue.

How can I prevent m2epro to deleting other products?

Thanks a lot, I'm sorry for my English :-D

Hi

Do you mean the Magento product was deleted from the catalog? If it was, the item will be automatically stopped on the channel too as M2E does not have any product data after it is deleted from Magento. 

Does anybody else have access to and manage your Magento store? If you say ' one product has been deleted from magento store without any notification', somebody should have taken an action to delete the product, the product cannot be deleted itself. 

Hi Anna, 

no one except me have the access to magento backend panel, and I've not delete the product. 

I thought was m2e fault because of the registry, as you can see on the attached image, but the m2e support sais the plugin can't automatically remove a product.

I'm still looking for an answer...

prducts deleting.png

It is true that m2e can't delete or even modify product data in magento store. It can delete products from the its listing however for this manual action must be submitted or some rules must be configured for automatic action. The listing logs you have attached are misunderstood. These particular logs are just notification that the product has been deleted from magento store (the same are logs that qty was changed in magento store) and do not mean the action was performed by the extension. The actions that are performed by m2e pro are list, relist, revise or stop. Someone or something deletes your products from magento. Maybe you could think of any external tool which you use to update or add (delete) products in magento (magmi, file upload etc). 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, J.B. said:

It is true that m2e can't delete or even modify product data in magento store. It can delete products from the its listing however for this manual action must be submitted or some rules must be configured for automatic action. The listing logs you have attached are misunderstood. These particular logs are just notification that the product has been deleted from magento store (the same are logs that qty was changed in magento store) and do not mean the action was performed by the extension. The actions that are performed by m2e pro are list, relist, revise or stop. Someone or something deletes your products from magento. Maybe you could think of any external tool which you use to update or add (delete) products in magento (magmi, file upload etc). 

Thanks a lot!