Sign in to follow this  
dragonchant

when revise listing, M2E pro automatically add MPN as variation ... ? why

Hi

Wondering if anyone have the same problem when revising (or mapping) the magento product to eBay listing using M2E pro, it automatically add another variation title - MPN and value of "Does not applied"...? 

Is there anyway to avoid this?

Many thanks in advanced.

Since 6.4.3 version the new items will not have such issue. In general, it's not M2E issue because eBay provide only way to add MPN as new variational attribute. eBay should hide this variational attribute from its frontend

We have the same issue. However, if you go to your listing from ebay, as a customer, rather than from the M2E Pro Listing Manager link (or your ebay seller dashboard for that matter), it displays correctly, without the MPN dropdown showing.

ebay is in a proper state with old sections of the site running alongside new. It's unacceptable and embarrasing that such a large company can't get their s**t together!

I spent so long trying to work out how to fix this! Until i just tried the above and viewed my listing signed out of my account. Cant believe ebay has this issue!!