Bazmcc

No tracking information being passed to ebay or amazon

I'm not sure if this is a big problem or if anyone else has had the same issues.  It relates to the Royal Mail click and drop extension or maybe m2e pro.

I upgraded to magento 2.3.3 and the latest M2E pro version and since then, the tracking numbers generated by royal mail click and drop are not making it back to update ebay or amazon.  Before the upgrade, this all happened smoothly and automatically.

This means to provide customers with tracking numbers I need to enter them all manually.

Has anyone else seen the same issues?

I'm having the same issue with USPS, using external shipping software that posts to eBay and it used to post back to Magento but hasn't done so for a couple months now, the tracking has to manually be added in Magento otherwise if it is added later, eBay will change the shipping date of the shipment and mark it as shipped late.  Running Magento 2.3.3

Having problems with the initial integration... Magento (2.3.3) and Royal Mail API - does anyone who has managed to get the integration successfully implemented offer consultancy/dev services? 

Please let me know. Cheers. 

I got mine fixed.  In  the integration which I had to reactivate since the magento upgrade there was a checkbox which said 'upload delivery confirmation to channel' which had been reset/unchecked.  That fixed my tracking number issue.

@WillG what part are you struggling with?  Is your store url and store view correct in the royal mail settings?  Is it not working at all or is there a particular part of it not working?