tomstrangwood

Adding Products To Listing Gives White Screen & Errors In Log

I'm trying to install M2E Pro in Magento 2.3.3 and everything appears to be fine, I install, Add my ebay account in and configure it, then it gets to the point where i need to add products into the listing, I click add products and i just get a white screen. 

Checking the logs i get these errors. 

vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Compiled.php(108): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->createObject('Magento\Invento...', Array)

vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(70): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Compiled->create('Magento\Invento...')

vendor/m2e/ebay-amazon-magento2/Model/ResourceModel/MSI/Magento/Product/Collection.php(86): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->get('Magento\Invento...')

generated/code/Ess/M2ePro/Model/ResourceModel/MSI/Magento/Product/Collection/Interceptor.php(14): Ess\M2ePro\Model\ResourceModel\M" while reading response header from upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: MyWebsite.co.uk, request: "GET m2epro/ebay_listing_product_add/index/step/1/key/2bdbe7fc97fbe56abeccb0ad9faa15b968a363b12b06d10ccdd4f337385aa26e/source/product/listing_creation/1/wizard/1/id/1/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:", host: 

Does anybody have any idea on what could be causing these errors? I'm out of ideas.
Thanks.