Deckside

Shipping and Tracking Information Duplicated Hundreds of Times

When we sell an item on eBay, we mark the order as sent and add the tracking information.

When M2epro syncs with eBay the Shipping and tracking information duplicates, but it does not stop. Some of the shipping details have the carrier details listed 300+ times and its still growing.

We are worried this could eventually blow out the size of the database if it does not stop.

We are using Magento 2.1.3 , M2EPro 1.2

Capture.JPG

I have the same problem. Currently using Magento 2.1.6 M2ePro 1.2.1. Seems to import every 16 minutes. Any solution yet?

screenshot.jpg

Edited by kiasus
Screenshot

We are having the same issue, this needs to stop as soon as possible. Some orders just have a few duplicated entries, the top one got 464 entries and it just about 4 weeks old, I do not want to know how many it will be in a few years.

Edited by manolinda

Is there only us having this problem? As far as I can see the top one did not add new duplicates in the last month and there are less duplicates for newer orders, but it is very random and I am still annoyed by this.

Do you use a particular software to update the shipments in Magento? These duplicate logs of the same shipping data being repeatedly resent to the channel are quite strange. As if the shipment in Magento is updated again and again. M2E in its turn catches the shipment updates and forwards them to the channel. I wouldn't say I am closely familiar with the extension code but that's what the behavior of the logs make me I think of.

I really do wish this could be fixed soon. Running Magento CE 2.1.8 and M2EPro 1.2.1.

It adds a new tracking reference every 6 minutes. It only adds the tracking reference for the last order created. This means if you get two orders in quick succession, then chances are the second but last order won't have many duplicated entries against it, but if there is a big gap between orders then the second but last order will have a lot of entries.... If that makes sense.

Having a new entry added to the database every 6 minutes means 87000 odd entries every year your shop is running which are needlessly being added to the database, not to mention rendering your packing slips utterly useless.

I see no option other than to stop adding tracking information in ebay which is a pitty.

Regards

Graham