clapcreative

Not listing all products

Hello,

I am using m2epro for listing all my ebay products in my magento store and vice versa. My problem is m2epro is not synchronising all of my products, i mean it has listed only few products not all products. I have total of 55 products in ebay store and it listed only 37 products yet.

And I added two products in magento store and extension give me status that Item was successfully Adde, but those products are not listed in ebay yet.

Thanks

If you want the products were listed automatically on eBay you need to configure proper List Rules in Synchronization policy or check if the conditions (sufficient qty or valid product status) provided for list rules are met to list product on ebay. The other way to publish your items on ebay is to submit the List action manually. The List action is available in the ebay listing view mode https://docs.m2epro.com/display/eBayMagentoV6X/eBay+View+Mode#eBayViewMode-AvailableActions