Sign in to follow this  
DanH

Not creating Magento Order If No eBay Payment

Hi,

Is it possible to configure M2E Pro to create Magento Orders even if the eBay order was placed without an immediate payment being made?

At the moment, such eBay orders don't show up in my Magento orders list, and when I look at the M2E sales section, I see them listed with the following warning;

• "Magento Order was not created. Reason: Order Creation Rules were not met. Press Create Order Button at Order View Page to create it anyway."

But, if I try to create the Magento order from the order view page, I get this error;

• Magento Order was not created. Reason: "City" is a required value. "Country" is a required value. "Street Address" is a required value.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Not sure if this is what you're after - If you go into your ebay integration tab >> accounts, under the 'Orders' tab there is an option 'order creation rules' which gives you the option to create Magento orders either immediately, or just when checkout is completed (before payment is received.)