boonzik

AMAZON ACCOUNT MWS AUTH TOKEN ISSUE

We can not allow the amazon M2E Pro account.

We get the following error:

M2E Pro was not able to get access to the Amazon Account.
Reason: Account authorization is failed. Please ensure Amazon account settings are correct.

Can you tell me how to fix it?

M2EPRO ver. 6.4.7
MAGENTO ver. 1.9.2.4

Thanks in advance

screenshot.jpg

We are having the same problem. No orders are being sent to Magento.The products are synchronizing with no problem. M2E Pro is not getting orders from Amazon. From what I can tell this started Feb 15th. This was the last date we were able to synchronize orders.

error.jpg

i have fixed this issue if i insert my credit card details in the country details and wait around up to 24 hours....

for me it fixed the problem.

• Upvote 1

I am attempting to configure a new installation of M2E and am also unable to get access to our Amazon Account.  

Magento 1.9.2.3

What option do you select when after you sign in your seller central? The article instructs to opt for I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS https://docs.m2epro.com/display/AmazonMagentoV6X/General 

The connection with the account will be set if your Amazon seller account is accessible. Copy and paste your merchant id and mws token accurately, ensure no spaces are inserted in the fields. 

Your Amazon account should be active, that's right. You just have to make sure that m2e pro is allowed to access this account. In the seller central, you can check if m2e is in the list of the authorized developer permissions. It is in the settings area of the seller central, under user permissions.