Sign in to follow this  
manolinda

Unable to use custom attribute in title

I am using Magento 2, everything is already set up and seems to work fine, which has been quite some work. But I have one big problem: I am not able to insert a custom attribute for the ebay title attribute, if I put it in manually it does not get saved and automatically falls back to default attribute.
To M2EPRO: Will you get this working for me if I pay these 34 Euro per month? I guess in a few months I will be paying much more monthly, but offering a free starter version that does not work will not help you in getting more clients nor us.

Pretty strange behaviour, I just tried it today again, i thought I will maybe find some JS errors, but today there were no errors at all and the popup to select the attribute opened up immediately and the custom attribute also got saved.

The problem still exists. It only happens within Firefox, after restarting the browser it works for about 3 - 4 pageviews within the Magento backend. After these 3 - 4 page views the pop ups within the M2E Pro Extension do not open anymore. I am using the latest version of Firefox (52.0.2)

Edited by manolinda

It works for me just fine in Firefox. You click onInsert Attribute, select one and save it. 

Could it because of the cached browser? Have you tried pressing ctrl + f5 to clear the cache?