Alexander

eBay Payment

Hi Alexander,

During the last couple of months, M2E team has been monitoring updates of the new managed payment regulations. According to eBay, the enrollment into the Managed Payments program will happen gradually.

M2E development team has been closely reviewing the related API announcements and release notes. The developers confirmed that the seller's enrollment into the new eBay managed payment will not affect any listings within M2E Pro. For now, you can just ignore the warning notices.In the future M2E Pro version, 'Managed Payments' option will also become available among the other methods in the Payment Policy.

M2E Team will continue observing the situation to ensure M2E Pro compatibility with the channel changes.

Hello,

I'm getting the same error, saying that I can't upload a new product because I'm not using the eBay payments.

Do I have to use their service or is there any way I can continue using just PayPal as our prefered payment method?

How did you guys solve this issue?

Best regards

Marc

Hi there, I’ve seen the same warnings for some time, but it didn’t affect any M2E Pro settings or Listings. You can use M2E and eBay managed payments.

By the way, at the latest version, they added the option in the Payment policy, which you can use to set the payment type as you want. Here it is:

-D-B5LeEdbm-Vom2TfPMoyQR1EZlieKVx0xEpPkOTMfspF7ehx2msA7zjaieZYB9n2EZcUV7iK6oVfdtZy0m8mnzTXnr7stG4tSEUU8N2j8zFB2Y2h5JJV83Csy_Stpv-L5RvrVA

Regarding the PayPal settings - generally, you can’t use it if you are involved in the eBay managed payment system. But if you want to use PayPal as usual, firstly you can try to opt out of the eBay managed Payments directly in your eBay account and then accept using PayPal. 

Dear Oswin, 

thanks for your mail.
We will install and thest the new version in January - after the christmas sales.
I will kepp you postet - abut the new option in the Payment policy of M2E

I wish you all the best and stay healthy.