Sign in to follow this  
david.fullsystem

Which Shipping Costs did Ebay get?

Hello,

im new with m2e Pro so i have one Question.

Our Customer has in an Article a Shipping Price e.g. 69,-

But in Ebay doesnt exist a Shippingrate Table - the same in Magento so where does Ebay get this Shipping Information ???

I have not used M1 for years so maybe it is a bit different, but the doc for you would be here -> https://docs.m2epro.com/display/eBayMagentoV6X/Shipping+Settings

In that "custom" or "reusable" policy ( you can not have a M2E Pro listing without any of theme) you can select to use the ebay shipping rate table, I never did so I can not tell you how it works, right below you can manually put in a value (or service with prefefined values) or an attribute, maybe you can publish a screenshot?

The Problem is if i want to do a police here, i have a Price e.g 5€ as base + 1€ for every 1 weight more so for an package with 10kg i have 5€ +10€ = 15€ something like that i cant write to this policy, because i havent any attribute or something like that which i can use for this

If you want to offer a dynamic price for shipping, you should use rate tables in your eBay account. In the shipping policy in M2E, you will just tick the option 'use eBay rate tables. The extension policy settings do not allow setting up a dynamic shipping cost depending on the weight of the purchase.