Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Revise quantity on ebay works for all figures EXCEPT 0

Hello, trying to figure out what settings I have enabled that are preventing this from synchronising correctly.

I'm using Magento 1.9.

The problem is that ebay quantities are updating perfectly for all quantities other than 0.  For example, items will successfuly revise frrom 4 to 3, 3 to 2, 2 to 1, but as soon as the quantiy changes to 0, there is no subsequent revise action triggered on ebay.

Here are the settings I have in place :

Out of stock control is ON in the PQF settings and has been enabled on ebay for years (I can manually revise quantities to 0 and the item remains active but hidden)
- Inventory Synchronisation is ON

Revise Rules - Image
Stop Rules - Image

- Manually sychronising does not trigger the update

Here is an example log sequence for a successful qty change :

15 Aug 2020 10:21:32 Revise Item on Channel ID: TEST   QTY was successfully Revised Automatic Success
15 Aug 2020 10:16:02 Change of Product QTY in Magento Store ID: TEST   From [2] to [1].

Here is how it looks when the qty reduces to 0 :

15 Aug 2020 11:46:09 Change of Product QTY in Magento Store ID: TEST   From [1] to [0].

<no further related entries>

Has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks in advance 

Good morning

If you are using Out of stock control, it is needed to enable Relist and Stop rules for proper synchronization. Stop rules will Hide items on eBay instead of Stop them and Relist rules will update products after they were Hide

The Stop rules are better to set as the product is Disable, status is Out of Stock, and Condition QTY is Less or equal to 0.
And Relist rules are also better to set as Conditional QTY is Les or equal to 1.

I think that way products will be updated in the right way and you shouldn’t face any problems.