Sign in to follow this  
onox

Avoid setting required article attributes manually

Hello Everyone,

I want to synchronize my Magento products to Ebay. From 20 products, it works in 19 cases, which is great!
But sometimes I get an error that product attributes are missing, depending on the Ebay product category.

For example: I cannot upload a product of the category "computer screen", without the needed attribute "screen size". Is there a way to bypass this, for example that Ebay generates these attributes for me based on the ePID?

All my products have correct EAN, UPC, MPN, manufacturer name and ePID values, is Ebay not able to set the required attributes with these informations?

Thanks in advance!

I think you will need to do it yourself.
The eBay can’t generate and fill missed information in some products/attributes. It just checks the data sent from Magento/M2E settings and returns errors if something hasn’t been mentioned.

You can add this attribute in M2E item specifics management or create a Magento attribute with this information and add it to the M2E policy. Then you can add Custom value or choose Magento attribute for the specific and try to list items again.