Ben

dynamic shipping policy based on price

Is there a feature that allows a products shipping policy to be dynamically allocated based on its sale price.

This is so I can give free shipping to all items >= $250 and not have to switch these policies manually each time we have a price change.

You could just place the products with the cost under 250$ and the product with the more expensive price in different listings where different shipping policies are applied. What is mean is that you can adjust the set up of the listings in a more convenient way, let's say create and name a listing 'Under 250$ - Free Shipping'. 

• Like 1

I had the same issue. After a little research I found magento extensions by Aitoc. I chose Cost Based Pricing extension 'coz it allows me to specify the cost and price markup for each product in my shop and reduce my price calculation time. Very convy. 

On 14.06.2017 at 6:37 PM, P.P. said:

You could just place the products with the cost under 250$ and the product with the more expensive price in different listings where different shipping policies are applied. What is mean is that you can adjust the set up of the listings in a more convenient way, let's say create and name a listing 'Under 250$ - Free Shipping'. 

In my opinion, this idea is the best one. It is better to group your Items into separate Listings instead of using Cost-Based Pricing extensions. Be careful: such extensions can cause conflicts because they override standard Magento models.

• Like 1