love2sell

Having external companies handle pricing

Hi all,

I was hoping for a Ebay repricer at some point, just like there is one for Amazon but that does not seem to be happening, so I was wondering how would I allow an external company to handle repricing specifically for Ebay prices without breaking the system.

As you know M2E pro handles everything and if another company were to try and take over M2E pro would overwrite immediately. Any ideas how?

Thanks in advance

Not really sure how to proceed.

I posted on the forum on the 13th of june and it would seem the forum members are unable to help with a solution.

I then contacted support and received a reply from Victoria after 5 mins saying that I cannot email support as I am not on the correct plan.

So how do i proceed without the information needed?? A simple answer from support would be appreciated.

If you decide to manage price for ebay items by some tool, everything you will need to do to prevent m2e pro from overriding it, is to disable revise conditions for price in synchronization policy. Simply set option Price to no. In the same policy in revise rules section you need to disable all the options from full revise area  below. Remember never to run manual revise action for items as this action trigger full product data update.

https://docs.m2epro.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=17367083

• Upvote 1

On 04/07/2017 at 4:53 PM, J.B. said:

If you decide to manage price for ebay items by some tool, everything you will need to do to prevent m2e pro from overriding it, is to disable revise conditions for price in synchronization policy. Simply set option Price to no. In the same policy in revise rules section you need to disable all the options from full revise area  below. Remember never to run manual revise action for items as this action trigger full product data update.

https://docs.m2epro.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=17367083

Hi 

Sorry only just saw this reply. 

Thanks for the info!