megan

eBay Template issues

I've copied my eBay template into the Custom Description and it is working fine when I preview it in Magento, but when it is published to eBay the styling on the description is changed by the plugin.

This is the html I've input for the description:

<p align="center" class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial;">
                                                        <span style="color: #000000; font-family: Verdana; font-size: medium;">#description#
                                                        </span>
                                                    </p>

Here is the output in eBay:

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial;" align="center">
                                                        <span style="color: #000000; font-family: Verdana; font-size: medium;"></span></p>

#description#

Note the </span> and </p> INSERTED BEFORE the description. The placing of the "align="center" has also changed, but this is not an issue.

How can I stop this happening?

Thanks