mauricejohnston

DO NOT MIGRATE? Magento 2.1.7

How do you completely remove M2epro?

We've found migration a complete nightmare. Orders are being created and duplicated from 5 years in the past. See attached pic. Huge error files being generated, shipping is not updated automatically with Amazon, customers not notified of order confirmations. No technical support being offered despite repeated attempts. Basically you are totally on your own with an unfinished un workable piece of software, 
I would not advise anyone to uses M2epro with Magento version 2. 

I'd love to hear from anyone for whom the migration process worked and they are now processing orders.

duplicate-order2.jpg

Hi

M2E have their own migration tool, developed specifically for the extension migration from M1 to M2. This is the only safe way to transfer your M2E Pro data to M2. Did you use the tool? 

They have a brief description of M2 migration in their documentation here https://docs.m2epro.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=20774930 but you need to contact support for other links. 

I am just thinking that you could have transferred only a part of the tables which is why the old orders are getting created. As if some information in the database is missing. Might you try to fix it instead of completely getting rid of the module? There should be a new version 1.2.2 to be out soon too.