Sign in to follow this  
magentodev

Is Magento the best CMS for eCommerce website development?

Magento is the biggest platform for the ecommerce business because of its rich features and support. For CMS development there are many platforms but Magento leads and ranks first. Magento provides many extensions and free installation and fully optimised.

For Website development Magento is being preferred by all of the project developers and 30% of the ecommerce business websites are using Magento. Many companies have chosen Magento has the leading platform and many proffesional developers have begun to use magento because of its community support and its feature rich content.

Magento is best and obviously Open-Source. Magento offers full support in free content itself and there are some places we need to pay money.

Magento provides attractive designs and looks for the website page with multiple image display and with friendly SEO URLs.

Magento is robust when compared with other platforms and very much stronger in contents, features and extensions.

Magento has integrated payment options and Cross browser compatibility.

Magento gives One page checkout option and Multi layer navigation.

Magento provides catalogue browsing and product browsing and enhanced customer service.

Magento is chosen by both clients and shopping cart stores and all the project developers.

Magento supports third party integration and Provides flexibility to sorting searching items in search.

Magento gives community support and Users may have flexibility to order or purchase unlimited products.

Magento is highly advanced and has greater marketplace and offers Multivendor support and its another best feature for this platform.

I hope this answers your question and I have added my other answers about Magento also here do read it out.

I absolutely agree with you. But magento still have lack of some necessary features like built-in create-shipping-label. But while struggling in creating shipping label in Magento with suitable template, I find out this article is quite useful, you can get more detailed here

Also, they provide me a series of article of magento tutorial like Backorder or paypal method: it's magestore's blog

Magento, in recent times, has been growing as one of the most popular ecommerce solutions, specially for bigger stores which can afford to spend on dedicated server costs and specialized magento website development services. There are many benefits that made   Magento popular,  they are – a robust and scalable framework, advanced features, excellent catalog management options, multi store, multilingual option, SEO benefits, etc. But all these functionalities come at a cost.