Alessandro

I need to resize base_image

Hi everyone, I installed the M2EPRO module and I have to load a series of products on Ebay. Unfortunately I have a small problem with the size of the images. For ebay you need at least 500px, how can I resize each image, which we have at least one side, less than 500px?

I should increase the size of the base_image.

Or, in my template, I've already resized images at 535 px, how do I make it available?

Thanks so much

oh dear,

I have the solution for you:

Magento image sizes configuration

1. In your Magento backend, go to System > Configuration. On the left menu under Catalog, select Catalog.
    magento catalog
  2. Expand the Product Image section, and do the following:
    a. In the Base Image Width field, enter the maximum width that the base image is to be rendered.
    b. In the Small Image Width field, enter the maximum width that the small image is to be rendered.
  3. When complete, click Save Config.

Magento image types

Based on different types of images, product image in Magento website is divided into 3 main Sizes:

1. Thumbnail

Thumbnail images appear in the thumbnail gallery, shopping cart, and in some blocks such as Related Items. Example size:

50 x 50 pixels

1. Small Image

The small image is used for the product images in listings on category and search results pages, and to display the product images needed for sections such as for Up-sells, Cross-sells, and the New Products List. Example size:

370 x 370 pixels

1. Base Image

The base image is the main image on the product detail page. Image zoom is activated if you upload an image that is larger image than the image container. Example sizes:

470 x 470 pixels (without Zoom)

1100 x 1100 pixels (with Zoom)

for full tips: check out this: How to Configure Image Sizes in Magento

• Like 1