Body Gauges

M2E Pro was not able to get access to the Amazon Account. Reason: Account authorization is failed. Please ensure Amazon account settings are correct.

Hello,

I have been using this extension for many months without any issues but today I noticed that the extension is no longer syncing orders and inventory since 11/20.

The issue is this error: M2E Pro was not able to get access to the Amazon Account. Reason: Account authorization is failed. Please ensure Amazon account settings are correct.

The Merchant ID & MWS Auth Token had not changed from when it was working so I checked my Amazon account and noticed that the credit card I had on file expired. I updated the card and I still got the error. I reconfirmed access and the error persists. I revoked the access and granted a new one but the new token would not same and still got the error. I even tried setting up a new account with the new token and it would not save. I also updated the M2EPro extension, that didn't work either. Also, the eBay side of this extension is still working.

Either I am missing something here or there is an issue with the extensions and looking for some help. I did submit a support ticket but I am hoping to get a faster response here.

Many thanks for anyone who can give a word of advise.

Edited by Body Gauges

Hi All

I have only recently started using Amazon in M2EPro and had experienced this or similar error every time I maintain the account in the configuration.

Fails first save attempt but then appears to work on next save attempt.

M1: 1.9.3.7

M2EPro: 6.4.13

Giving this a little bump as I'm experiencing this problem too. Same reason, seemed to happen when the card details had been changed.

The ID and Token are both correct, and have tried to revoke access and reallow etc. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Some month ago I faced the similar issue. As far as I know, there can be a problem from Amazon's side (it is returned by Amazon API).

In order to resolve the issue with Account authorization, please try to re-get token for Amazon account in M2E Pro. This is some information I have found in M2E Pro documentation (see the link ).

Moreover, it is important that you opt for I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS after you sign in your Seller Central on Amazon. 

After the successful account linking, M2E Pro appears in the list of the Authorized MWS Developer Permissions in Settings -> User Permissions -> [Amazon Developer Permissions].

That helped me.

same issue here. setup amazon seller account. Having merchant token & AWS auth token entered correctly but M2E rejects it .. tried disabling & regenerating but still doesn't work. also tried with Marketplace id but this doesn't work either. Phoned amazon & they said it was a 3rd party. issue.. can anyone assist?

On 1/30/2019 at 9:46 AM, neutrino said:

@ndod2016, have you tried changing the title of the Amazon account in M2e? It will emulate the call to the channel, should be helpful

I tried everything I could think of to get this to work, and your suggestion to change the title of the account in M2e actually worked.  Thank you so much!!!