Goltornate

Import products into magento from ebay

Hi, 

I installed magento, m2e pro and I connected my ebay account, but I have a problem, ie I can not import the products already present on my online store in magento. Some advice? Thanks in advance

Hi, it is very easy. You just need to enable 3rd Party Import in your Account: Sell on eBay > Configuration > Accounts > Your Account > 3rd Party.

There you can also set up mapping parameters in order to map your 3rd Party Items (items listed directly on eBay) and identical Magento Products automatically.

• Upvote 1

Thank you very very much, you saved my life! I have just another little question: how can i pass these new products to the same catalogue with others and show them in home page?

Oh, I am happy that it helped you!
But tell me please, what do you mean by "passing these new products to the same catalog with others and show them in homepage"?

I shoud show the listing of products in my home page, under the section ebay. Now i have just one product obtained by a previous synchronization, in "Manage Products" section of CMS. I would show the products imported from ebay too. So i imagine that i have to shift these products somewhere else to show them. (P.s. What is the "map" function?) Thanks in advance. 

I guess I see what you mean, thanks for the explanation)
Well, there is no way to pass products from eBay into your Magento Catalog because it contradicts Magento logic. But there is a solution. It is necessary to create identical Magento Products in your Catalog manually. Please, do not forget to set correct parameters for further automatic mapping. Mapping is like matching your Magento Products with eBay Products that were not listed by M2E (they will be in your 3rd Party Listings). After successful mapping you can also move these Items in your M2E Pro Listing and manage them easily.

I have also found a useful article for you)

Thanks again for your answer (i also read the article). I have a big problem, my products are over 2000 so i will need years and years :D Is there a way to show all product directly from 3rd part listing or directly from ebay?  Magento's logic is confusing me. I would sell my ebay products inside my magento site, but I do not want to lose the current products. Probably what I want is possible, but I'm losing myself in the difficulty of magento.

Goltornate, probably, it is possible. I have found the information that M2E Pro offers Data Migration (you can see that on their website). So I suggest contacting them directly, this must help.