Darren

Do NOT upgrade to Magento 2.2.3 yet.

M2E pro seems to have a problem with the magento 2.2.3 update. Orders are not successfully imported into Magento, the following error is generated " Magento Order was not created. Reason: Please check the delivery address information. Invalid value of "1" provided for the regionId field."

1 hour ago, neutrino said:

We've just had the same issue this morning. Fortunately, we got is resolved with M2E Pro Support Team. I recommend you to contact them.

Any idea what they did? I have contacted them but they wanted remote access to the server that I can't organise.

@DarrenAs I understand, it is a custom fix to adapt M2E code to the code of the new Magento version. Some files have been changed. I have checked my instance and fortunately, everything is working fine now.

Edited by neutrino

M2e support sorted it, so my advice would now be don't upgrade to Magento 2.2.3 until you have contacted M2e support for the fix.

I was worried that I would end up with lots of ebay defects for late dispatch, but thankfully M2e support came through with a fix in time. Hopefully they will release an updated version soon otherwise lots of people are going to run into this.

• Like 1

This is the exact error I have on all my ebay and amazon sales.  Has the fix been made public?  I just send a message to support so hopefully it can be fixed quickly.