SharonLuggage

Amazon Pricing not consistent with site pricing. (Price update not pushed to Amazon)

Hello!

So, last week one of my vendors updated their pricing and we had to update the pricing on roughly 75 items. We updated these on our site (running Magento 2.2.1) and everything seemed fine. Unfortunately, only about half the items had their prices updated on Amazon. Needless to say, my vendor with their MAPP was not happy. 

How can I go about making sure every pricing update is pushed to Amazon immediately? This is not an issue I'm having with eBay, that pricing adjusts automatically. 

- Robert

@SharonLuggage, please, check the synch policy of the affected items. You need to ensure that Revise > Price  option is enabled.

Also, what is the source for Price? I mean Product Price/Special Price/Attribute. Maybe, the value has been changed, but another source had been chosen in the Selling Format Policy.

• Like 1

Revise > Price is set to enabled. My product price is set to Product Price, as it should be.

I did notice that my "Variation Price Source" is set to Main Product, but there's no price set to the "main product" on these items. I'm selling things that come in 2 colors (Black r Green) and I've set them up as configurations of a main product. Could this be the source of my problem? Should I set it to "Associated Products"? I will say that I mainly have issues with the green items, since they get fewer inventory updates, it seems like the information wasn't pushed to Amazon for them. 

15 minutes ago, SharonLuggage said:

I did notice that my "Variation Price Source" is set to Main Product, but there's no price set to the "main product" on these items.

In my opinion, this can be the reason.

@SharonLuggage , if you want to have the same Price for your variational items, just enter the Price in your main product and choose it as a Price source in your Selling Format Policy. If you need different prices, you need to enter them in variational products and choose the appropriate price source.