Bazmcc

Invalid value of "1" provided for regionId.

Apparently there was a fix to repair this error I'm getting in M2EPro Version 1.3.3 but it doesn't seem to be working on my site.  This error appears on all my ebay and amazon sales.  None of the orders will go through to my magento orders list.  It's version is Magento 2.2.3.

This is causing major problems as obviously we have to process orders manually and they're not showing on our overall magento orders.

Is there a code fix for this or a reason that this happens?  Has a patch for this problem been released?

ERROR:

Magento Order was not created. Reason: Please check the shipping address information. Invalid value of "1" provided for the regionId field.

More errors and problems with orders being imported now.  M2e pro will not create magento orders on around half of my orders.  Very frustrating.  Hereis my error message:  Magento Order was not created. Reason: Please check the billing address information. street is a required field. telephone is a required field. postcode is a required field. countryId is a required field.

All of these 'required' fields have values in them.