Bazmcc

Amazon price being overwritten by m2epro sync

I want to change a price on an amazon listing.  But m2e pro is syncing and updating the price to match my website price.

How do I update a price on amazon and have it persist and not be overwritten by m2epro when the system synchronizes that item?

I'm using the latest m2epro and magento v 2.2.3

Do you want to have another price on Amazon? From my experience, I recommend the following: you can create a special Magento Attribute for Amazon Price and put the necessary values in it. Then, insert this Attribute in your Price, Quantity&Format Policy (block Price), e.g. here is what I have in my M2E Pro.

This means that for Amazon M2E Pro will take not your Website price value, but the attribute's one.

Price.png

That is a good solution and I think I will try to use this, however, it's a workaround solution to a problem that really shouldn't exist.  There should be a way to allow the amazon price to take precedence on listings.

@Bazmccnot sure if I understood you correctly for the first time. I cannot see any problem here at all, the Extension works based on the configuration you set. Some sellers just use other Prices for Amazon and put the Price value in the predefined Magento attribute (the option I offered you).
On the other hand, you can disable Price revise in your synchronization policy settings - in this case, M2E Pro will not send Price to the channel. But what if you decide to change the price? In my opinion, it will be more convenient to automate the process of revise... Or you have static Pricing?

I'll have a look at the settings again.  It's very vague as to how the sync works.  If i can disable magento sending the price through to amazon but everything else still syncs properly this would work fine.  Then i can update a price manually if i need to.