Ale.UJ

amazon orders not importing

I've installed m2epro on magento 1.9.2, i've successfully imported over 300 listings on Amazon, i've received the first order from Amazon.de but 12 hours after i can't see the order in magento. 

The account was created on Amazon.it but all EU marketplaces are enabled. In the configuration of M2ePRO the order settings are all on Yes so i should be able to get orders created. 

What am i missing? 

Thanks

Are you seeing any errors.  I get errors on around half my amazon orders at the minute.  It's the same error all the time.

I'm growing more and more frustrated by how buggy the order importing is.

Here's my error:  Magento Order was not created. Reason: Please check the billing address information. street is a required field. telephone is a required field. postcode is a required field. countryId is a required field.

We have just started getting this too on amazon france (since may 17th)

Magento Order was not created. Reason: Please check the billing address information. street is a required field. telephone is a required field. postcode is a required field. countryId is a required field.

we are running 2.2.3

the import seems fine on most orders even other amazon france ones - the two orders that have failed seem to have correct information

Anyone got any ideas?

Thats a shame, thankfully our issue is just a small % (2 out 20)

Still would be nice to have some feedback, does M2e team read and respond in the forum are we just talking to ourselves?

I remember we had a similar issue recently. Fortunately, M2E support really helped us in resolution and recommended checking the option Billing address usage in Amazon account settings (if I am not mistaken, this is on the Orders tab). In our case, it was set up as Buyer & Recipient have the same name which meant that only when Buyer's name and Recipient's name were the same the shipping address was used as the billing one. Otherwise Billing information fields were empty and the error occurred. Set the option to Always, check your Account settings on Amazon.

Bu the way, why haven't you submitted any tickets to support team? Such kind of issues must be resolved directly with them as they will need to investigate. Moreover, support is provided via ticket system. 

Hi Neutrino, thank you for you helpful post. I have passed the info to my client.

You are right that we should have raised a support ticket - I had requested the client to do so. However its also the point of a community board that this sort of issue which is universal and seems to have a simple solution, should be shared here for future users to be able to search and find the result while the support team are out of hours.

i think its a shame the M2E dont monitor these forums as that reduces the main point of a form.

Again thank you, I will report back if this resolves the issue.

Matt