Error: Array to string conversion

Tobi

Hello,

I can't say for sure when this started, but it was after we updated the M2E to the newest version that it started. Some orders from ebay (not all, no visible pattern) can't create orders in Magento and throw the following error to the log:

Die Magento-Bestellung wurde nicht erstellt. Grund: Notice: Array to string conversion in /var/www/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php on line 2929

The first part translates to: "Magento Order was not created".

I tried to identify the problem but I have no idea where to search for the root of it. Mysql.php is too abstract to analyze what the problem is, especially since there is no visible pattern to the error ocurring. 

Furthermore: The Orders throwing this error do so just on the day they are imported to the M2E. After that, action stops until stock on the item hits 0. The error then changes to "Product not in stock" for obvious reasons but occurs daily.

I can provide any information necessary.

I'm grateful for every hint I can get.

Update:

We were able to limit the problem. Changing the order creation rule in M2E from "instant" to "checkout complete" did the trick. There seems to be an issue with orders that haven't been completed on ebay, but are already imported to M2E.

• Like 1