VijayBradford

eBay store suspended due to automatic double listing

Hi all,

Our eBay store has been suspended due to an automatic double listing issue. We have contacted eBay and because we use the M2E Pro extension, eBay cannot do anything. We've manually removed any duplicate products, however we are not sure why this happened in the first place.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and is there a way to prevent this from happening again?

I posted about this earlier in another thread, but I've been having the same problem. Duplicates are being generated by 3rd party listings, although I shouldn't even have any 3rd party listings. Everything on my store has been imported using M2E but for some reason it selects products randomly from my upload batch and places them into 3rd party, which causes them to be constantly re-listed and now my account has been flagged by eBay. I tried to reach out a couple months ago to M2E but I don't have support as part of my plan and their fix wasn't exactly relevant to my problems

@BlackAceAuto, from what you've told me, I assume that initially, you listed these products directly on ebay. Then you listed them again via m2epro.

Downloading existing listings (not listed via m2epro) to 3rdparty and moving them to 'standard' m2epro listings would help you to avoid such an issue, I am sure m2e support would suggest the same.

Did you manage to resolve that?