zerod10

some products still on ebay also if not available in inventory

Hi,

thanks for your support.

I have some products remain available on ebay but in my store are not available because i've sell it offline and place 0 in inventory.

How can i solve that?

If i sella product in a normal order it will be normally removed from ebay.

Magento ver. 1.9.3.3

m2epro_ebay_magento 6.4.10 (stable) 

Thanks

@zerod10, I would recommend you upgrading your M2E version as 6.4.10 is an outdated one... 

First of all, check your Stop rules in the synch policy. Also, do you update inventory manually or use any special tool for that?

manually, and i've already check the stop rules, seems fine to me. If i sell a product in a normal order everything work. Remove also from ebay.

If i manually set 0 in inventory and "not available" (because i sell it offline) the product still remain in ebay.

Schermata 2019-03-26 alle 20.34.04.png

On 3/26/2019 at 8:39 PM, neutrino said:

@zerod10 , a-ha, thanks. And what about your selling policy? Maybe, you use the custom Magento attribute.. if yes, you will also need to set up the 'calculated qty' parameter.

sorry,, I do not understand

The product qty in M2E is set in price, quantity and format policy. Do you have it set to 'product quantity' attribute? If it is, the product should be stopped on eBay once Magento qty reaches 0.