Forrest

Check Dependency Error on fresh install - Help I'm about to give up

I have had an interesting time trying to get this extension working. I used a software installer called Softaculous through my web host provider and initially I was not able to access the web setup page under System - Tools - Web Setup Wizard but they were able to fix that for me. Now when I go to the extension manager to install M2E pro version 1.4 and do the readiness check I get a "We found conflicting component dependencies" error with this link https://selfdefensesupplies.biz/setup/#component-dependency screenshot attached. I have already searched this site and google in depth or I would not have posted. I am not familiar with the backend side of magento unfortunately. 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Forrest

Just in case anybody is still looking. I deleted all the "require-dev" section of composer.json. It passes the check, just stuck on the back-up now.

I had the same issue. Mine turned out to be my hosting only running 1GB ram for the package I had purchased. Composer requires a minimum of 2GB to get beyond the dependency check